. . . or, more properly, what I will be working on.
- Editing my Week in the Life Photos -- a high priority, since the album and materials I want to use just came in the mail yesterday.
- Editing pictures from our recent vacation -- this will take some time!
- Editing photos from the last two weeks of August and first two weeks of September, for Project Life
- Dabbling in some "listing" -- purely for fun, because I love lists and have lots of random die cuts and ephemera that could be used up on the pages, too.
- Starting a new art journal in which I will combine collage and my own poetry. I haven't written much poetry since my undergrad days, but I've written a little bit and am hoping this will encourage me to write more, too.
- Thinking about Christmas cards. I just purchased the cutest stamp and die set from Hero Arts featuring tiny little elves. Haven't decided yet whether they will be used just on tags, or whether they'll be the stars of the show on our cards this year.
I'm hoping to make the time to blog more often, but I also post to Instagram, so you can visit me there as well.